Meeting times/ locations/ contact numbers
For all other zoom meetings use the IDs listed below
Monday (Meeting 1) - 7:00pm The Monday night meeting is located Northwood Baptist Church 2200 Greenridge Rd. North Charleston, 29406. Turn left at the end of the building and go until you see the Counseling Center The do0r will be on the left. This is a closed meeting, closed meetings are for S.A.A. members only, or for those who “have a desire to stop an addictive sexual behavior.”Call Peter H (843.568.3895) for details.
- Monday (Meeting 2)- 7:00pm THIS IS A VIRTUAL MEETING and open meeting
- The call-in number is 312-626-6799; the Zoom Meeting ID is 801 354 402; the Password is 121212 the meeting is open to anyone with a desire to stay sober from sex addiction. Open meetings are open to anyone interested in learning about this program of recovery for sex addiction. Non-addicts may attend as an observer. Contact David W. (843.884.7547) for more information.
Tuesday – 7:00pm Gage Hall, 4 Archdale Street, Charleston 29401
- Both face to face and on Zoom. (see contact info above)
- The Tuesday meeting is located in Downtown Charleston at Gage Hall on the corner of Archdale and Jacob’s Alley. Drive down Jacobs Alley to find parking in the gravel areas. Enter the Gage Hall courtyard from the parking lot via the back gate. Normally we meet in Gage Hall, which is located straight ahead from the gate and can be accessed via the open back door. If, however, the church has a function scheduled, we meet in the meditation room. Go up the metal staircase inside the gate, to your left. We meet in the first room on the right once you enter the door at the top of that stairway. This is a closed meeting, is for S.A.A. members , or for those who
- have a desire to stop addictive sexual behavior.
Wednesday – 7:00pm (Circular Congregational Church, 150 Meeting Street, Charleston, SC 29401)
- Both face to face and on Zoom (see contact info above)
- Walk down the path to the right of the Church to get to the classroom building. Meeting is in the second story classroom. Plan ahead for parking. All meetings are closed meetings for S.A.A. members only, and those who “have a desire to stop an addictive sexual behavior.”.
- Thursday- 7:00pm (2200 Greenridge Rd. North Charleston, 29406)
- Both face to face and on Zoom
- The North Charleston Thursday meeting is located in North Charleston at Northwood Baptist Church. We meet in the first building on your left. (The brick building closest to the road) The entry doors face the parking lot. The meeting is in Room 106. Call Barry (843.302.9891) for details. This is a closed meeting, closed meetings are for S.A.A. members only, or for those who “have a desire to stop an addictive sexual behavior.”
- Saturday - 9:00am (Leeds Avenue. 2535 Leeds Ave, N. Charleston, 29405)
- Both face to face and on Zoom
- The Saturday Meeting is located at the Unity Church The entry door is in the rear of the church building. We meet in the main sanctuary. Enter and you will be in a short hallway. Walk straight ahead and enter the last door on the left. You will be in a kitchen. Turn and go through the door on your right.
- Thursday- Noon Zoom Newcomers Workshop
- Currently Zoom only The Zoom Meeting ID is 801 354 402; the Password is 121212
- If you are new and want to get an overview of the program and working the steps, or if you are looking to take people through the steps, you are invited to attend. This meeting is an Open meeting, Open meetings are available to anyone interested in the Sex Addicts Anonymous' program of recovery from sex addiction. Non-addicts may attend open meetings as observers
- Sunday- 12:30pm S & S Cafeteria (1104 Sam Rittenberg Blvd Charleston, SC 29407)
- This informal meeting is located at S & S Cafeteria. It offers a place for members to share their experience, strength and hope. Call Barry D. (843.302.9891) for details. On the first Sunday of each month this is an OPENmeeting.(Anyone is welcomed who is interested in learning about this program of recovery from sex addiction. Non-addicts may attend as an observer.) Otherwise this is a CLOSED meeting for SAA members, or for those who “have a desire to stop an addictive sexual behavior.”
- "We Are Priceless" ONLINE MEETING (from the International Service Organization of SAA)
- This is an online SAA group called “We Are Priceless” that is intended to support anyone of any gender who has been involved in the sex industry and wants to recover from sex addiction. Anyone who traded sexual behavior for money, goods, notoriety, services, etc. for any amount of time is welcome. The group meets on Sunday using ZOOM video (and participants can also call in for audio only.) For safety, interested members are requested to email Deb at email@example.com for more information.